Intercultural Project Leadership
Managing a project is a challenge in itself. However, when intercultural factors step in, the project becomes even more difficult. Hence, being aware of and mastering the "fourth dimension" of projects - the intercultural dimension - is essential to overcome such situation.
For that purpose, I bring my experience of almost a decade in managing major international programmes, to offer trainings, workshops and conferences on project management in an intercultural context. Several sources of cultural gaps are considered : nation, profession, generation, enterprise, ...
These tailored, practice-oriented offerings will enable project managers and their intercultural teams to discover essential fundations of cross-cultural management, and to put them immediately into practice through project situations. Some examples :
- One-day workshop "Work Well Together on Forench-German Projects" (group training available in English, French or German):
- Discover cultural gaps between French and German project professionals and their consequences on day-to-day life in projects
- Acquire key principles to mutually understand each other
- To leverage the cultural strengths of each culture in the project
- One- or two-day workshop "Intercultural Project Leadership"
- Goals :
- to enable project managers and their teams to better understand cultural gaps of various natures (nation, profession, generation, ...)
- to acquire simple and applicable keys to limit those gaps in the projects and foster a cultural convergence around the project.
- Format : small groups trainings, with many workshops and role plays, focused on project situations
- Goals :